- Suitable for all ages
- Must wear socks
- 3 different slides & Under 5's area
- Must be fully covered to ride blue and red slide and over 90 cm
'Dinomite' has 3 levels of fun and adventure for all the family, with a two-level area totally dedicated to the under 5's. Inside you will find everything from climbing nets, bridges and ball pools right up to the three massive slides which go from gentle slopes to a terrifying vertical drop. Do you have enough energy for all this fun?
This attraction also has a 200+ seater café with an outside terrace where families can enjoy hot and cold meals, snacks and premium freshly ground coffee.
On the first floor there are three dedicated rooms especially for birthday parties conveniently located close enough to ensure the fun just keeps on going.
'Dinomite'... A great new attraction to what is already a great day out at Dinosaur Adventure, and what's more, it's all included in the standard admission price.
Health & Safety Notice
Before using the play equipment, please ensure you have read and understand the following:
- Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Socks must be worn at all times. Strictly no shoes or bare feet allowed on the play equipment
- Arms and Legs must be covered to ride the slides to avoid friction burns
- Ensure that you have washed your hands before entering the play area, especially if you have been touching animals
- No Running
- Please remove sharp objects and jewellery before entering the play area
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the play area
- Do not spoil the enjoyment of others. Bad behaviour will result in being requested to leave