2 Year Season Ticket Benefits
Updated: 19th December 2017
- Unlimited access to Dinosaur Adventure for two years, during normal opening times on presentation of your valid 2 year season ticket. (Valid from date of purchase – open daily from 9.30am except Christmas Day and Boxing Day).
- 10% discount on gifts from Base Camp: Sales & Supplies and also 10% discount on food and drink purchased from Dippy’s Café, Dinomite Café, Nautilus and The Explorers* (Some food and beverage outlets are open seasonally). This discount is not accepted on discounted lines, alcohol, confectionary or ice creams.
- Discounted prices will apply to 2 year season ticket holders for admission to ‘PrimEvil’ at Dinosaur Adventure. See www.primevil-scare.com for more details.
- Discount on prices for a birthday party for 2 year season ticket adult(s) and child(ren) applies.
- 2 year season ticket holders gain free admission to our “Dino’s at Night” annual event, usually held in July. See our website for full details.
- 10% discount on all Events Photo Team products.
- In addition to the benefits at Dinosaur Adventure, The Zoological Society of East Anglia (ZSEA) are pleased to offer the opportunity for Dinosaur Adventure 2 year Season Ticket holders to visit any ZSEA park (Banham Zoo and Africa Alive!) and receive 50% discount on the standard admission price and 5% discount in the gift shop and main restaurants*. (*Exclusions apply)
2 Year Season Ticket Terms & Conditions
Updated: 19th December 2017
- A valid 2 year season ticket must be shown in order to enter Dinosaur Adventure or admission will be charged, which is non-refundable.
- 2 year season tickets are issued to an individual and are only valid when they contain a photograph of the holder. The photograph will be taken at Guest Information at the time of your purchase or on your next visit to Dinosaur Adventure.
- 2 year season tickets are not transferable and remain the property of Dinosaur Adventure and must not be defaced.
- Visitors upgrading admission tickets to a 2 year season ticket must have their own admission ticket for upgrading. Another person’s entry ticket cannot be used. This must be completed on the same day as purchased.
- Visitors purchasing a 2 year season ticket for another person cannot have the cost of their admission deducted from the purchase.
- Fast track entry, where available, is only available on busy days and when no form of payment is required for anyone else in your party. This is however not guaranteed.
- Family and friends cannot be fast tracked or allowed free admission with card holders and must queue and pay for admission.
- A Dinosaur Adventure 2 year season ticket is valid for two full years from date of processing/purchase.
- Dinosaur Adventure 2 year season tickets cannot be used in conjunction with vouchers or any other offer.
- A Dinosaur Adventure 2 year season ticket entitles the holder to as many visits as they wish during the period of validity, excluding special events, subject to the normal terms and conditions of entry. Discounted prices will however apply to season ticket holders for admission to ‘PrimEvil’ held at Dinosaur Adventure.
- Duplicate or lost/replacement cards will incur a nominal charge of £5.00 per card. 24 hour notice is required in order to reissue.
- Dinosaur Adventure is closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- All 2 year season ticket holders are subject to the normal conditions of entry.
- When a child attains the age of 3 years old, they will need a season ticket to gain entrance.
- Child 2 year season ticket holders must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry or discounts if a valid season ticket is not produced.
- Dinosaur Adventure 2 year season tickets cannot be cancelled or any outstanding validity refunded.
- If Dinosaur Adventure is closed by circumstances beyond our control, 2 year season ticket holders are not entitled to a refund.
- 2 year season tickets cannot be purchased using promotions or discounts.
- Dinosaur Adventure reserves the right to discount the cost of 2 year season tickets without having to refund existing holders.
- The data you supply will only be used for the purpose intended and not passed to any third parties.
- Last admissions is 1 hour prior to the park closing throughout the year. This is non-negotiable due to safe operation and closing of the park.
- There will be occasions during the year when certain attractions will be closed for either maintenance, cleaning, or to allow the PrimEvil event to take place.
- Adverse weather conditions may be a factor as to whether certain attractions such as Dippy’s Splash Zone, Predator High Ropes (New for Spring 2018) and the Dinosaur Trail/Neanderthal Walk are closed, but this is for your safety.
Additional Terms & Conditions for the park Carers Season Ticket
- The Carer’s 2 year season ticket has to be purchased in the same transaction as a Registered Disabled Adult or Child 2 year season ticket. It is not possible to issue a Carer 2 year season ticket in a separate transaction as it is only valid when accompanying a disabled 2 year season ticket holder.
- The Carer’s 2 year season ticket must be valid for the same period as the Disabled Adult or Child 2 year season ticket.
- Only one Carer’s 2 year season ticket can be purchased per disabled 2 year season ticket.
- The Carer’s 2 year season ticket is not transferable and can only be used by the person photographed. All other terms and conditions apply to this card.
- Please note for the purchase of a disabled 2 year season ticket, a visitor will be asked to provide documentation to validate their need for a disabled discount. This could be in the form of a blue badge, or a letter from a recognised authority confirming the customer is in receipt of DLA, when the card is purchased and the photograph taken.
Details correct at time of going to press. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notification.